PBFA at PBW 2022
Keep up with the PBFA special events and other benefits at Plant Based World 2022!
Member Appreciation Event
Note: You must be logged into the PBFA Member Portal to access the free ticket.
If you are an industry guest, please use promo-code GUEST22 for free access
This space is for Plant Based Food Association members to come grab breakfast, snacks and recharge throughout the show. Come refuel with coffee or tea, charge your phone, and put your feet up for a bit!
When: September 8th and 9th Available from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
Where: Conference room off show floor, Room 1B03
PBFA Booth- #235
Come visit us on the showfloor to meet PBFA staff and hear about all the work PBFA is doing for the industry!
Start Your Day with PBFA
Come meet the PBFA Leadership team at our booth, #235, on Friday, September 9th from 10-11 am. Stop by to speak directly with PBFA's CEO Rachel Dreskin, our VP of Membership Ro Conder and other members of our leadership team. This is your opportunity to ask questions, gain insights into PBFA's strategic plans, and share your insights and expertise with our team
Domestic Sourcing Initiative Mixer and Tour of Javits Rooftop Garden
Friday, Sept 9th @ 12pm
Thursday September 8th:
- 10:30-11:30 Julie Emmett Senior Director, Marketplace Development will be moderating Understanding the Consumer Shift from Animal to Plant-Based
- 12:45- 1:45 Sabina Vyas Senior Director, Impact Strategies will be moderating Celebrating, Elevating, and Amplifying Diversity in Plant-Based Foods featuring PBFA Board Member GW Chew Chef and Owner, Something Better Foods LLC
- 2-3 Moderator: Sabina Vyas Senior Director, Impact Strategies will be moderating Thriving in Foodservice
3:15- 4:15 Renee Smith Nickelson Policy Associate, Plant Based Foods Institute
will be moderating Securing a Resilient Plant-Based Future: Building Domestic Supply Networks
Friday September 9th:
- 9AM - 10AM PBFA's CEO Rachel Dreskin will deliver opening remarks before the keynote Driven by Curiosity: Chef Spike Journeys Into Plant-Based
- 2 PM - 2:45 Nicole Negowetti VP Policy and Food Systems will be moderating The Politics of Plant-Based featuring Federal Policy consultant Bev Paul
Not a member? Stop by our Booth #235 to hear all about PBFA!
You can easily apply online here